Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The "No Fill" Visit

Last Thursday I had my monthly check up visit with my Dr. Since I had lost 8 pounds in the month he felt like I did not need a fill. He thought that was really good. It's so hard for me to tell if I need a fill or not. I know in the morning I can't eat much, I know when I eat bread or something like pasta I can't hardly eat it. I do get full. The problem is at night. I don't know if I am hungry or just snacking out of habit??? That is the hardest thing for me. I really think I maybe just like to snack out of habit and boredom, or emotional eating. Me and my husband are not very active in the evening unless we have a meeting or something else to do. I really think the TV bores me, which could cause the snacking. I am going to work hard at not doing that for awhile. Maybe tonight when I get that feeling that it's time to get something to eat, I will write down what I am thinking or feeling. Take care everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well good job on the 8 pound loss, that is really good for one month. Nights are hard for me, too but mostly because I am hungrier at night more than the rest of the day. But, I just got back from a fill so hopefully that will change :)

    ReplyDelete