Friday, June 4, 2010

I NEEDED A WEEKEND

Even though this was a short week, boy am I tired. I have so much to do this weekend, several Eastern Star events to attend. I had some dissapointed today, I had some dresses that I planned on wearing (I made this decision a month ago) of course being the sicko I am I picked out dresses that were too small and thought "by then" they would fit me. I know better than to do this, I know that these expectations only lead to disaster. So i really began to feel like crud about myself. Like even with the band i still have issues. I just need to find some good things about myself and quit finding the negative. I am loosing this weight, I am moving forward. It just takes time. It's hard, the band makes it better, but it is still hard!!!! Well time to move on and get past it, find something different to wear and have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment