Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bought something NEW!!!

I actually bought a new pair of pants last night. Get this, I have not even tried them on. If they don't fit they will fit soon. I usually don't let myself buy things like that anymore. The rule is usually if they don't fit right now, don't get them. I feel good that these will fit me soon. I will try them on tonight. I am wondering what the Dr will do when I go see him. My loosing is pretty good and I feel restrictive. At night I still have issues, I think its just habits. I try to just have some popcorn (even though i was told not too). I pop it myself in the microwave, in a paper bag, so I know it is very very low in caloriess.

I am really excited to be starting the Mary Kay thing. Tonight I pick up some more of my stuff. My main goal is just to keep involved and make some new friends. The lady that got me started said to me that she wanted to find some place to work that everyone was happy. Well I think it could be a good part time job for me just because of that reason. It's just all about feeling good and making yourself look nice. Becoming the woman I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment