Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FEELING BLAH!!!

I feel so blah and like I just can't lose this weight fast enough. I feel like I have done really well and then something happens that brings me down to reality that I am still so large. So you ask, "what in the world could make you feel like that" How bout trying on clothes. I have realized that i have huge issues when I go shopping, it really brings me down. I guess its just a slap in the face at what size I still am. I try to remember the important thing....what size I WAS and what size i WILL BE when this is all done. I don't know I thinkI just had one of those times when my expectations were really high and it didn't work out. The thing is to just keep on keeping on and living right, eating right and taking excellent care of myself. Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment