Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

For me holidays, any holiday is always about eating and/or food. I worked really hard to have a nice time, cook my husband his special treats and stay the heck out of them. My band has what I think is pretty good restriction, however, nothing stops the wanting of the food. That is just training and habits and learning to release all the stress and not eat. My father is still alive and as usual I didn't get to see him. He was at my brothers. My brother has a really big nice place and can afford all the fun stuff. I can't. Don't get me wrong, I have a great job and I do really good. We basically have all we could ever want, but I don't have the extra money to take my dad on really fancy trips. Just because I can't do those things, doesn't mean I don't want to see my dad. I guess those things are alot more inviting than coming to my house.

This all just goes back to my feelings of insecurity and not being enough. So when this weight is off of me, what will I blame all of these feelings on? I am one of those people that has blamed everything on being the fat girl. I know it's wrong, but heck once you have been doing that for so long that is how it happens.

I think my weight is coming off pretty good, I just keep trying to do what I am suppossed. The exercise is still not good... gotta better at that!!! Everyone take good care of yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment