Friday, June 11, 2010

I THINK THIS IS THE SWEET SPOT???

I think this feeling I have when I eat too much is called "full". Wow!!! it's like the lights came on. Yesterday I ate a bit more than I should have and boy did it freaking hurt!!! So here is the deal folks when you start feeling full you stop eating. What?? Yes, I am serious you can just stop eating. Now that is new.......

Here are the rules for fullness---
1. you don't have to wait till your about to throw up to stop
2. it is ok to throw food away
3. it is ok to not stack your plate sky high
4. you are allowed to taste something and not finish it
5. if you don't like it, you don't have to eat it (really!!)
6. just because they serve you the salad you don't have to eat it

I am learing these new fullness rules. I have never applied them before, however, there is no reason why I can't learn them and use them now. I just need to practice, practice. I hope everyone has a great weekend, remember to listen to your band.....

No comments:

Post a Comment