Friday, July 23, 2010

TO FILL OR NOT TO FILL??

Today I see my Dr. I don't know where I am right now in this journey. I have been so busy and running and going that I just haven't taken time out to do some self checking. I had my 19 year old niece stay with us for over a week, at which time my mother came and was with us for 2 weeks and my grandson. Now this weekend I have my daughter-n-law and their 2 kids. My daughter and her 2. Wow!! this has been the busiest summer. It is super fun though. I love having them all at my house and cooking for them. Playing with the grandkids is the greatest.
Well back to the fill situation....so I know today the Dr is going to ask me "do you think you need a fill" some days I know I need one and some days I feel like I can barely eat. I also think my weight loss is going to be really low. I hate that, makes me feel like such a looser (and not in the right way!!)... I guess I will figure it out and udpate tomorrow if I get a fill or not.

Looking forward to a really fun weekend!!!

Lillie

1 comment:

  1. Just tell your doctor the truth about everything and let them tell you what they think...good luck!

    ReplyDelete