Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, Monday

Not doing my best today. Feeling really tired and wasn't ready to get up this morning. Oh well, sometimes that makes for the best days. Had a really tough episode Saturday night at a dinner. I think I ate too fast or got too much rice in my food, was having Chinese food. I spent the rest of the evening and even yesterday feeling "stuck" and sliming. This morning still taking it easy, eating something a bit soft for breakfast. I think that might be the worse I have ever had. It's really hard to remember to focus on eating slowly when eating when others. At home and when its just me hubby eating out, I use a timer on my iphone. Works perfect. Not exactly cool to get your iphone out and time your eating at a dinner. Everyone eats so darn fast, when I go really slow it is very noticable. Well just have to keep doing what I need to do. Great week to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, it gets easier the longer you are doing it, I am conditioned to eat slowly now. Just think about enjoying each bite to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete