Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Am I Finally moving off this number???

I have been on one of those roller coasters where one morning I weigh one thing, the next morning 2 lbs lighter, the next day back to the original number, the next day one number higher, the next day 2 lbs lighter. Get the picture??? I hate that. Finally for 2 days now I have been 2 lbs lighter. Maybe finally I am moving on, back on track with loosing. I am following a pretty good plan with occasional treats. I won't call them "cheats" or anything like that because they aren't, they are planned small portions of something sweet. I have to make sure I keep that limited and keep it as a treat and not habit. I think I have be able to live with my plan forever and I know that living forever with nothing sweet isn't going to happen. I am of the belief that if you allow yourself a small portion of something occasionally it will keep you satisfied. My usual treat is "Starbucks" I have a bad addiction to light extra coffee caramel frapp!! Heck yeah!!! Love those darn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment